After a roller-coaster year of twists, turns and even corkscrews, the 2021 Singapore Premier League (SPL) season will come to a close this Sunday (10 October).
The Lion City Sailors now sit atop the eight-team SPL standings, ahead of Albirex Niigata (S) on goal difference, and will host Balestier Khalsa at the Jalan Besar Stadium at 5.30pm.
Victory could seal the Sailors’ first SPL title, but that will of course depend on the result of the Tanjong Pagar United-Albirex match happening at the same time.
The Sailors are heartened to have seen sensational support in stadiums across the island since restrictions were loosened to allow for 1,000 Singapore football fans into SPL matches.
We look forward to your continued support as we bring one of the most thrilling SPL seasons to a close.
Season Pass 2020 & 2021 – Complimentary
Adult – $15
Concession – $5
Each Season Pass is entitled to redeem 2 tickets.
Non-season pass holders may purchase up to 5 tickets
*Concession tickets are applicable to the following, with Concession Cards and a recent Photo ID requested upon entry for verification purposes:
– Students aged 16 and below with a valid Student Concession Card,
– Senior Citizens aged 60 and above with a valid Senior Citizen Concession Card.
North Entrance of Jalan Besar Stadium
1500hrs-1530hrs: Season Pass Redemption
1530hrs-1730hrs: Season Pass Redemption and General Sale
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions must be met for entry to SPL matches:
- Individuals must have completed the full vaccination regimen including the two-week (14 days) period after the second dose for the vaccination to take effect. Eligible vaccines include the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or any other vaccine in the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL), including Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm, and AstraZeneca.
- Fans who produce proof of a negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result, will also be allowed entry. The ART must be valid until the end of the event and must be taken at a Ministry of Health-certified ART practitioner; self-test kit results will not be valid for use of entry.
- Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 will be exempted from having to produce a negative ART result, but will need to present a Pre-Event Test Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services.
- Fans are required to produce proof of their completed vaccination status via the TraceTogether or the HealthHub app on their mobile phone, proof of negative ART test or Pre-Event Test Exemption Notice along with a valid form of identification such as NRIC or driver’s licence for verification purposes.
- Individuals aged 12 years and below are allowed entry for SPL capped at 20% of the actual event size.