This Friday (27 August) the Lion City Sailors will allow up to 1,000 fans to the Jalan Besar Stadium to watch the Singapore Premier League (SPL) match against Hougang United. While the previous venue limit was 500, the increase in numbers took effect from 19 Aug, in accordance with Sport Singapore (SportSG) guidelines.
1000 Tickets Available
Season Pass 2020 & 2021 – Complimentary
Adult – $15
Concession – $5
Each Season Pass is entitled to redeem 2 tickets.
*Concession tickets are applicable to the following, with Concession Cards and a recent Photo ID requested upon entry for verification purposes.
– Students aged 16 and below with a valid Student Concession Card,
– Senior Citizens aged 60 and above with a valid Senior Citizen Concession Card.
North Entrance of Jalan Besar Stadium
1745hrs-1815hrs: Exclusive for 2020 and 2021 Season Pass Holders
1815hrs-1945hrs: General Sale and Season Pass Holders
*First 100 Season Pass holders who redeem tickets will get an exclusive Lion City Sailors towel.
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions must be met for entry to SPL matches:
- Individuals must have completed the full vaccination regimen including the two-week (14 days) period after the second dose for the vaccination to take effect. Eligible vaccines include the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or any other vaccine in the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL), including Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sinopharm, and AstraZeneca.
- Fans who produce proof of a negative Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result, will also be allowed entry. The ART must be valid until the end of the event and must be taken at a Ministry of Health-certified ART practitioner; self-test kit results will not be valid for use of entry.
- Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 will be exempted from having to produce a negative ART result, but will need to present a Pre-Event Test Exemption Notice from any clinic offering ART or PCR testing services.
- Fans are required to produce proof of their completed vaccination status via the TraceTogether or the HealthHub app on their mobile phone, proof of negative ART test or Pre-Event Test Exemption Notice along with a valid form of identification such as NRIC or driver’s licence for verification purposes.
- Individuals aged 12 years and below are allowed entry for SPL capped at 20% of the actual event size.